As one of the top internet marketing agencies today, driveCUSTOMERS.com is pushing the boundaries of what an online agency can do for small and medium sized businesses. A leader in website development, search engine optimization, and social media, driveCUSTOMERS has pioneered new ground with their low cost, high performance web services. We make internet marketing practical and cost effective.
driveCUSTOMERS currently has a great opportunity for a Social Media Manager. The Social Media Manager will work closely with the CEO and Director Of Ops in building a strong social media channel to extend communication and marketing reach for our clients. This is a high profile position and you must be comfortable speaking in front of groups as well as business principals.
The ideal candidate should have experience building and managing social media for a large brand or celebrity as well as past experience creating opportunities to increase customer retention and loyalty. Success in this role relies on a solid understanding of customer behavior, combined with the ability to develop creative, innovative social media campaigns that encourage retention and acquisition. This candidate should also have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, strong work ethic and a contagiously positive attitude.
- Responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined social media strategy
- Deliver on time and on budget social campaigns which surpass expected performance
- Develop the strategy used to measure sentiment as according to feedback received via our social media channels
- Maintain up to date cutting edge knowledge resources on all new and developing social media strategies
- Identify and interpret social media trends
- Work with Marketing to measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Educate the management team and clientele on incorporating relevant social media techniques
- Coordinate with production, development, and marketing teams to develop website Integration
- Travel as required for business purposes
- 2+ years in a Social Media role and at least one year experience managing social media efforts for an organization
- Experience managing social media for celebrity, sports figure, or fortune 500 brands highly desirable
- Must have a solid understanding of new media, social networking, and cutting edge community tools and techniques, and must be personally involved in at least one social media platform
- Ability to generate ideas, take initiative and work within minimal guidance
- Hard-working, goal-oriented individual with a strong passion for digital marketing, online communities, social networking and web content
- Must understand traditional, guerilla, and ‘word of mouth’ marketing strategies
- Familiarity with ‘listening’ tools such as Radian6, Netbase, Sysomos, ViralHeat, Trackur and others
As our Social Media Manager you’ll be able to construct an online army that will drive customer acquisition for our clients through organic word of mouth advertising. Creating this army won’t be easy and will depend on your ability to create opportunities for intriguing conversations and subsequent relationships.
We are looking for someone who is experienced and confident enough to take risks and deal with uncertainty while exhibiting caution when warranted. If you enjoy a fast paced, results-driven environment with the opportunity to significantly increase new user acquisition, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send resume and cover letter with Social Media Manager | Name in the subject line to: